Getting Started Guides
TroubleShooting - Windows 7
The following groups cover common problem areas.
- Can't find server
- Couldn't locate machine
- Timed out connecting
- Socket timed out
- Connect failed: Connection refused
- NB session refused - not listening
- Insufficient server resources
- Server rejected blank password
- Unknown user or password
Problems with the Share name list
- The list is empty.
- I should see shares ending with a $.
- When I tap the C: share, I get Access Denied.
Problems listing folders
If you tap to connect on a machine entry (with a round blue question mark icon) and an error message is displayed in red, select the error message from the list below.
Once the app is connected, tapping the machine entry again should
show a list of Share names in the right-hand window.
If there is a problem with this list, select from the problems below.
After tapping a Share name, the files and folders for that Share should be listed.
If they're not shown, select from the problems below.