Deployment and Configuration Management
- Configure 'FileBrowser Professional' via settings files.
- Provision file server connection details.
- Provision bookmarks to commonly-used network folders.
- Lock down FileBrowser's features to comply with your corporate security policies and to minimise the risk of data leakage.
- Permit or prohibit new connections to each of FileBrowser's supported storage types.
- Reduce helpdesk calls by preventing users from modifying system settings.
- Distribute settings via Apple's Configurator, from an Intranet web site, or via email to each user.
- If you have a MDM solution, configuration management may be controlled centrally.
- User credentials are stored in iOS Keychain.
- Local files (including temporary files) may be silently encrypted using iOS FIPS 140-2 certified hardware encryption.
- All temporary files can be purged when the app is closed.