FileBrowser Professional Update 20.38
Wed, 16 Jun 2022 08:20:59 GMT
Introducing Custom Tasks
- Do you have sequences that you repeat or do regularly? FileBrowser now allows you to create custom tasks to perform file & folder operations. It's powerful and can save you a lot of time.
- Select files & folders and run a task on them.
- Run tasks manually or automatically in the background.
- Run a task on the current photo in the image viewer.
- Please let us know what you think of this new feature. We are really looking forward to hearing about the tasks you create.
New Features and Improvements
- Connection credentials input now supports password managers.
- Improved folder listings for iCloud Drive.
- Added Invert Selection for folder listings.
- Added support for version 5.6 XMP files.
- Increased the largest font size in the text file viewer.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Backup Tasks now clear the local cache to stay running for longer.
- Fixed a crash while extracting thumbnails.
- Fixed bulk rename deleting files on iCloud Drive.
- Improved parsing of video subtitle SRT files.
- Files can now be moved from one App Folder to another.
- Fixed the rename window being dismissed accidentally.
- Fixed crash when attempting to list a folder with a name ending in ".epub".
Thank you for helping to make our apps better. If you would like to rate or leave a review on the App Store, we look forward to hearing your feedback.
Unlike other file manager apps, we never gather any of your data.
Download the latest Update of FileBrowser Professional from the AppStore
Download on the