FileBrowser Professional Update 20.40
Sat, 30 Jul 2022 08:20:59 GMT
New Features and Improvements
- Batch rename can now use EXIF properties in filenames.
- Screen auto-lock is now disabled while viewing a document.
- Improved workflow when cloud providers require re-linking due to credentials expiring.
- SharePoint server using Forms Authentication can now be unlinked.
- Added Sync Files support for Shared iPad mode (MDM, Managed Apple IDs).
- Local Sync Files contents can now be renamed and the changes will sync back to the server.
- Added support for Olympus OM-1 RAW photos, and over 150 new camera models.
- The video player can now be paused/resumed using the space bar on an external keyboard.
- Improved performance when copying files to an external USB drive.
- Video thumbnails are now extracted for App Folder locations
- Photos can now be pasted into the Photo Library's All Photos folder.
Thank you for helping to make our apps better. If you would like to rate or leave a review on the App Store, we look forward to hearing your feedback.
Unlike other file manager apps, we never gather any of your data.
Download the latest Update of FileBrowser Professional from the AppStore
Download on the